Monday, February 8, 2010

Window Still Life

Project 365: Feb 8

Project 365: Feb 8

Project 365: Feb 8

Mondays are always tough for taking photographs-- I work all day so only have my lunch break to take a few snaps (and I'm getting tired of taking random shots in my office building). The natural light coming through the massive windows in our shared studio space at school inspired these vignettes. Knowing the age of our building and judging by those layers of peeled paint, the ledge is probably 100 years old.

The shells & stones were collected by a classmate during a vacation and I picked up the little souvenir bracelet at the Randolph Street Market last weekend. It's probably from the 1960s and features monuments of Paris including the Eiffel Tower. I can just imagine a young girl on her 'Grand Tour' of Europe buying it at a little stall in Paris.

No comments:

Post a Comment